Your healthcare is provided through a partnership between yourself and the Primary Healthcare Team. The success of that partnership depends on an understanding of each others needs and co-operation between both parties.
Our responsibility to you:
- you will be greeted courteously
- you have a right to confidentiality
- you have a right to see your medical records subject to limitations of law
- you will have a choice of appointments when booking routine appointments, and where possible, you will be seen by the GP of your choice
- you will be informed if surgeries are running later than 20 minutes
- you will be given the results of any tests or investigations when we have them
- your repeat prescriptions will be ready for collection within 48 hours of your request
- your suggestions and comments about the services we offer will be welcomed, and useful suggestions considered for implementation
- no patient will be discriminated againist on the grounds of race, gender, social class, religion, sexual orientation or appearance, disability or medical condition.
Your responsibility to us:
- we expect all our staff to be treated with the same respect you would expect from us – we have a Zero Tolerance Policy with regard to abuse (see Library for Zero Tolerance policy)
- we will not disclose information about anyone other than yourself
- we expect to be informed when patients are unable to attend for an appointment